Visitor Visa (Temporary Residence Visa)


A Temporary Residence Visa (TRV) is a document issued by a visa office to a foreign national, which determines that they have met the requirements to enter Canada for a temporary stay.  Some of the requirements to keep in mind when applying for a TRV to Canada include:

  • Valid travel document (i.e. Passport)
  • Good health (some countries may require medical examination)
  • Enough money to cover the stay in Canada
  • Ties in home country (i.e. job, family, property, assets)
  • Intention to leave Canada at the end of visit

If you are planning on taking a trip to Canada, and you come from a visa required country, book an appointment with us to see how we can assist you in your immigration matters.


Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)

The electronic travel authorization, or eTA, is an online pre-screening of people from more than 50 countries who can travel to Canada by air without a visa. You will need to obtain an eTA before coming to Canada.


Contact us today to see if you are from a visa-exempt country, because you will require an eTA to come to Canada.

Start your initial consultation by filling out the Assessment Form. We will get back to you shortly with availability for your appointment.