Parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents have an alternative option for visiting Canada. With the parent and grandparent super visa, eligible parents and grandparents can visit family in Canada for up to two years without needing to renew their status.
- Available for parents and grandparents
- Allows multiple entries
- Valid up to 10 years (or same validity of the passport minus one month)
- Authorized stays in Canada for up to 2 years (maximum extension of 24 months)
- Proof of financial support from the child or grandchild meeting the Low Income Cut-Off (LICO) minimum
- Must not be inadmissible to Canada
- Must pass medical examination
- Must get private medical insurance coverage from a Canadian insurance company for at least one year
Call or Email to book a consultation to meet our Immigration Consultant today!
Start your initial consultation by filling out the Assessment Form. We will get back to you shortly with availability for your appointment.
Low Income Cut-Off (LICO), 2017
|Size of Family Unit||Minimum Necessary Income|
|1 person (the sponsor)||$24,600|
|More than 7 Persons, for each additional person, add||$6,626|