Study Visa


If you want to study in Canada for more than 6 months, you need to apply for a study permit. The requirements for a study permit application include:

  • Letter of acceptance from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI) in Canada
  • Proof of financial support including enough funds to cover the tuition, living costs, and return travel expenses for the student and any dependent family members (if applicable)
  • Police certificate and medical examination might be required

Study Permit Extension/Renewals


If your study permit is about to expire and you want to continue to study in Canada, you will be required to apply for your study permit extension.

Keep in mind that you must stop studying immediately when your study permit expires. You will be given extra 90 days so that you may leave Canada or apply to extend your status from within Canada.  Should you wish to transfer school in Canada, you need a new study permit as well.

Post-Graduation Work Permit

If you wish to work in Canada after you have completed your studies, you must apply for a Post-Graduate Work Permit. To obtain a work permit after graduation, a student must:

  • Have graduated from a designated Canadian learning institution
  • Holds a valid study permit
  • Prove that the study program is full-time
  • Apply within 90 days after written confirmation of completed studies


Contact us to schedule an appointment to see how we can help you apply for a study permit.

Start your initial consultation by filling out the Assessment Form. We will get back to you shortly with availability for your appointment.