Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
The Federal Skilled Worker is a permanent resident application category, accessible via Express Entry. This category is available to individuals who wish to immigrate to Canada on the merits of skilled work experience and the intention to reside in any provinces and territories other than Quebec. Some of the requirements for a qualified candidate are:
- Proof of language proficiency at CLB 7 or higher in all four language skill areas (Reading/Writing/Listening/Speaking)
- Canadian secondary or post-secondary degree, or equivalent foreign credentials converted via Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)
- 1 year of continuous full-time (1560 total hours or 30 hours/week) paid experience within the last 10 years in NOC 0,A, B occupation
- Part-time (15 hours/week) work experience over 2 years, continuously
- A minimum of 67 out of 100 on the FSW six selections factors
- Proof of funds for applicant and accompanying family
Proof of settlement funds
|Number of Family Members||Funds Required (Canadian dollars)|
|For each additional family member||$3,314|
If you have been working at a skilled position for 1 year continuously and you have post-secondary education, then you may be eligible to apply for FSW under Express Entry.
Start your initial consultation by filling out the Assessment Form. We will get back to you shortly with availability for your appointment.