Since January 2015 we have an innovative electronic system called Express Entry for regulating how candidates make application to the federal skilled worker program under Express Entry.
Your work experience has to be:
· In the similar type of work just like your primary NOC (National Occupational Classification) during the last decade paid job (unpaid internships and volunteer work will not be considered), either at proficiency type 0, or proficiency levels A or B of the NOC
· A minimum of one year (1,560 hours altogether or 30 hours every week), ongoing: full-time at more than one job: 30 hours every week for a period of 12 months = one-year total time (1,560 hours)
· An equivalent amount in part-time: fifteen hours every week for two years = one-year total time (1,560 hours)
It is imperative to depict that the duties defined in the work-related description in the NOC were performed by you. This consists of the majority of the main tasks listed.You will not be eligible under this particular program if you are not able to prove that your work experience satisfies the description in the NOC.
You have to:
undergo a language test which proves that you satisfy the level for:
reading, writing, speaking, and listening and achieve a minimal score of CLB (Canadian Language Benchmark) 7 in all of the 4 abilities.
You must incorporate the results of the test in your Express Entry profile. It is compulsory to depict that you are able to satisfy the specifications in French or English. The test results should not be more than 2 years old on the day you're making application for permanent residence.
It is compulsory to have a certificate, degree or diploma from a school in Canada in case you had attended an institution: secondary or post-secondary institution.
In case you do have foreign education, it is essential to have: an ECA (Educational Credential Assessment) report from any certified agency depicting that your foreign education is equivalent to a completed diploma, certificate or degree from a Canadian, secondary or post-secondary institution.
The government will assess your application in case you have satisfied the 6 selection factors:
· work experience;
· whether you do have any legitimate job offer;
· French and/or English language skills; and
All these factors have been to be a portion of a 100-point grid intended for evaluating the federal skilled worker. You will be earning points depending on how well you perform in every single factor. Your total points will depict whether you are eligible for the Express Entry pool. The present pass mark happens to be 67 points.
Evidence of funds
It is compulsory to prove that you have adequate cash to support yourself as well as your family members once you arrive in Canada, except you:
· are presently capable of working legally in Canada; or
· have a legitimate job offer from any Canadian employer.